OTIS POOL TABLE
The Otis boasts two sturdy antique-inspired trestle legs, secured by a steel rod. Oversized metal boltheads give this table a cool vintage-industrial vibe. Finished in a Weather Grey stain over solid Douglas Fir.
Materials & Finish:
- Solid hardwood construction
- Weathered Grey finish
Cabinet & Framing:
- 100% Solid wood cabinet with all wood interior frame.
One Piece Leg:
- Strongest foundation possible.
- Extends from the floor to the slate.
- Allows the heavy weight of the slate to be evenly distributed to the floor.
Double Main Beams:
- Beams are 4" x 2" interlocking solid pieces of wood, extending the length of the table.
- Provides 66% more frame to slate support compared to the industry standard table.
- Unitizes the frame and gives it incredible support that will not fatigue or fail over time.
Rails, Cushion & Play Surface:
- 6.5" professional all wood top rails.
- K66 natural tournament cushions.
- Impressively responsive and accurate play.
- 1" slate
- 100% accurate rebound.
- Enclosed wood corners with genuine Leather drop-pockets.
- 1" K-Patterned framed slate.